Monday, December 27, 2010

Its A New Day

I have just opened my eyes and the day has welcomed me with a cloudy weather,

water everywhere. A spine of chill ran through my entire body as a blow of wind hit

me through the window pane. Some mornings are different from the rest, I realized.

There is something special about this day. The appearance of the sun is quite hazy

today, but still I am feeling a thrill and enthusiasm in me. Out of blue, I have just

picked up my pen and diary and started to paint something thoughtful on this piece

of paper.

Why is it so that no birds are chirping, but still, I am knitting new dreams in the

cacophony of rain drops hitting harsh on the roof top. Rather the cadence of the

random beats is giving me new ambitions to accomplish in life. I just stepped out of

the hostel and landed on a muddy heap of water, but this isn’t discouraging me,

somehow it is making me more confident to face the unexpected hardships of the

life. I took my umbrella and strolled down the lane. The road is full of pedestrians

with colorful umbrellas. I think that this rainbow impression gives the perfect ending

for such a start of day….

Life is all about welcoming the surprising instances. We never plan a rain or a sun

shine for us. But we can plan a perfect rainy day or a perfect sunny day. Living a

perfect planned life is yet another form of failure. Unwelcomed twists and turns not

only make you strong but at the end of the day, give you a new story to add to the

resume of your experiences. Try to implement impossible, take new challenges,

never fear risks, and in the end, never give up. Society will rebel against you, but

once you have success, these dumpsters will applaud you. A person who fears the

mob is like a lion fearing from a herd of deer. And in the end you will die of hunger

and thirst. Quench your desires with the water of your hard work and dedication. Be

a rock, when you are rebelled but be a rubber, to adjust to the changing

circumstances. Surprise yourself with your hidden aura… J

1 comment:

  1. nice nice.. :)
    great to see some good stuff come out of your mobile notes and take form of a blog.

    keep blogging. i'd luv to read more.

    ReplyDelete